Percy Jackson :: kayaking/canoeing siskiwit lake and surrounding area
Percy Jackson Index du Forum

Percy Jackson
RPG sur le film et les livres Percy Jackson

kayaking/canoeing siskiwit lake and surrounding area

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Percy Jackson Index du Forum -> Colonie des Sang-mélés -> Lac de Canoë
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

Parent Divin: fdgdfghfd

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 09:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: kayaking/canoeing siskiwit lake and surrounding area Répondre en citant

Hi,

This may be a question, but here goes. 
I was planning on kayaking or canoeing the area near Siskiwit Lake and I do not know what is navigable from the maps. Some maps show streams coming off the lakes. Are these streams deep enough to paddle through? For example there is a stream that flows out of Lake Richie southeast towards Chippewa Harbor. Moskey Basin and Lake Mason.
If anyone knows of a good set of maps or maps that would be of great help. Also if anyone knows of some good roads (or routes to stay away from) that would help as well. Hoffton Lake, Lake Whittlesey, Lake Siskiwit Lake, Intermediate Lake, Lake Richie, Lake Whittlesey, and Lake Richie (Possibly using the big lake to get there) Weather permitting? 
Not to overwhelm anyone who is responding to this post, I would also be interested in any of these areas, tips, locations, tackle, gear, etc.

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://isleroyaleforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=1128
Cloud Marketing Examples

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 5 Mai - 09:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Percy Jackson Index du Forum -> Colonie des Sang-mélés -> Lac de Canoë Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation